[Library Media] Another Update re: Utah's Online Library - Promotional Materials

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Mon Sep 12 16:27:03 MDT 2016

Wow! The requests for Utah's Online Library Promotional Materials has been AMAZING.  I am very happy that so many of you are willing to promote Utah's Online Library.

My colleague, Jo-Ann, just informed me that we are quickly running out of materials and need to reorder.  We will continue to fill the requests that we can - but I appreciate your patience.

To our friends in Jordan School District.  It sounds like you had an individual volunteer to distribute the materials for the whole district but some of you either received a different message or were not able to send her your requests.  After we are able to sort through all of the requests we will follow-up to make sure you get what you need.

I haven't received the files from my graphic designer yet, but I will share them when I do.

Thank you again.

-- Karen