[Library Media] Fwd: Those "If You Lived With the ___" Books

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Mon Aug 29 16:49:21 MDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Today I read this short and thought-provoking blog post and I wanted to
share it with you as it may serve as a good opportunity for librarians and
educators to engage students in talking about issues of diversity and how
historical events and perspectives are playing out in contemporary issues.

Please share with fellow teachers and students as you deem appropriate.

Have an awesome week!
~Juan