[Library Media] UEN September 2016 Highlights and an update on the promotional materials for Utah's Online Library

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Sun Aug 28 15:11:10 MDT 2016

Hello from the Utah Education Network!

We hope you had a great summer.  Below are UEN highlights for September 2016.

The promotional materials for Utah's Online Library (posters, bookmarks, and promo cards) are expected to arrive from the printers next week.  I will be sending out a message so that you can submit your requests.

My hope is that many of you will volunteer to distribute the materials to your whole district / regional service center. This will reduce mailing / delivery costs and help us be good stewards of tax dollars.  We will also provide the graphics files so that you can use local services to print the materials yourselves.

UEN Highlights for September 2016
uen.org/netnews/2016/september<http://www.uen.org/netnews/2016/september>

Highlights of Note:

- Governor Herbert declares September as Attendance Awareness Month
- September 17:  American Graduate Day on UEN-TV
- New: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium Video Series
- Student Guide for Career & Education Planning using UtahFutures
- New from the UIMC (+)

View all of the September 2016 Highlights<http://www.uen.org/netnews/2016/september>.

Thank you for all you do!

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org