[Library Media] New Titles for the School Library--free webinar!

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Aug 9 11:59:18 MDT 2016

Find amazing middle-grade reads at this free webinar!
Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View as a web page
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODA/index.html>
.
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/ala-publishing/SendToFriend.asp?brandid=4634&email=shaleedee@gmail.com&mfqid=28856466&mi=5806130&l=1&returnUrl=http://www.booklistonline.com&brid=839>
Join us for this free Booklist presentation!
Back to School: New Titles for the School Library

Get your shelves ready for the new school year with brand new nonfiction
books perfect for preschool through young adult. In this free, hour-long
webinar, representatives from Amicus, Black Rabbit, and Creative Company
will share their exciting new offerings for Fall 2016. This webinar will
be moderated by* Booklist's * Books for Youth associate editor Maggie
Reagan.
[image: Register now!]
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODE/index.html>
Can't make the date? Register for Booklist's upcoming webinars
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODI/index.html>
to receive a link to the video archives when they're available for viewing.

Please note: As a webinar registrant, you will receive follow-up
correspondence from Booklist Publications and may receive other special
offers from our sponsors. We will not sell your e-mail to outside parties,
although we may share it with other similar publications of the ALA. If the
sponsors choose to communicate with you by e-mail, they are obligated to
provide you with an opportunity to opt-out from future e-mails in
compliance with the CAN-SPAM act of 2003.

SPONSORED BY:

EVENT DETAILS:
Tuesday, August 30

Time:
2:00 PM Eastern
1:00 PM Central
12:00 PM Mountain
11:00 AM Pacific

[image: ALA Publishing]
If you no longer wish to receive Booklist  webinar announcements, please click
here
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/ala-publishing/optout.asp?uid=1026621786&mi=5806130&fid=1489>
.
Manage your subscriptions to Booklist emails here
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODM/index.html>.

To subscribe to *Booklist* magazine, click here
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODQ/index.html>
.
To unsubscribe from all American Library Association communications, click
here
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/ala-publishing/default.asp?action=u&mi=5806130&email=shaleedee@gmail.com&fid=1865>.

American Library Association, 50 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
American Library Association
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT01ODA2MTMwJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjE3ODYmbGk9MzY5ODUzODU/index.html>.

[image: Informz for iMIS]
<http://pod4.informz.net/z/cmVkOC5hc3A_dT0xMDI2NjIxNzg2Jm1pPTU4MDYxMzAmbD0x/index.html>

--
Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
sdeeds at utah.gov