[Library Media] UIMC Project Coordinator Contact Info

Max Gonzales max at uen.org
Thu Aug 4 17:13:55 MDT 2016

Hello,

For those of you one these lists that don’t know me, I’m the new project coordinator for UETN overlooking UIMC. I would like to send you my contact information (see below) in case you need anything. Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions or concerns. FYI The new titles for UIMC have been uploaded onto E-media for viewing. Thank you!

Max Gonzales:
E-mail: max at uen.org<mailto:max at uen.org>
Phone: 801-213-6989
Cell: 801-389-2920