[Library Media] Digital files of Utah's Online Library promotional materials

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu May 19 09:51:13 MDT 2016

Good morning.  Several of you requested access to the digital files of whatever Utah's Online Library promotional materials that UEN ends up developing so that schools / districts have the option to print their own copies.

That is a great idea and we will definitely send out a message after those files are available online.

I am happy to hear that so many of you dedicated to supporting Utah's Online Library and the Utah Education Network.

Have a great day!

-- Karen