[Library Media] Jordan District Policies and Procedures

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Wed May 18 14:45:03 MDT 2016

If you look at the Grey Bar, you can see the link to the Elementary Library
website and information.  District policies like copyright, weeding, and
reconsideration apply to every library regardless of level.  But there are
differences on fines and procedures.

--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School