[Library Media] Update: Utah's Online Library promotional materials

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Wed May 18 14:06:18 MDT 2016

Hello,

It was quite clear from the responses I received that there is a huge desire for Utah's Online Library promotional materials and I wanted to give you an update on our plans.

The Utah Education Network is developing a 5 x 7 card that highlights the major databases / resources available in Utah's Online Library.  We hope to have those ready for the various summer conferences that the UEN staff will be attending.  The main audience for this card is probably adults (educators and parents) - not students.

UEN will then work on developing small items for students (perhaps bookmarks) and posters for school libraries and classrooms.  I suspect we do not have the budget for mouse pads or other larger promotional materials - but we will investigate all options.

The plan is to have everything back from the printers around August 1st for the new school year.  UEN does not have the resources to reach every Utah student and educator, but I an optimistic that with your help more people will know about (and use) Utah's Online Library than ever before.

If you are organizing a summer event and have a need for the cards I described above, please let me know and I will see if we can get some to you.

Thanks for all you do everyone!

Sincerely,

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>