[Library Media] UELMA May 2016 Newsletter

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon May 16 08:54:37 MDT 2016

Here is the May UELMA Newsletter! Please let us know if you have any ideas, concerns or suggestions. UELMA is as strong as its membership!

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661 x2202
Fax: 801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP