[Library Media] FW: In Support of the AASL Convention in Salt Lake City in 2021

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue May 3 14:58:26 MDT 2016

A wonderful response from AASL! Thank you for your letters of support. Please keep sending them in!

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661 x2202
Fax: 801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore