[Library Media] UELMA Conference Final Wrap-Up

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Mon Apr 11 13:12:36 MDT 2016

We'd like to congratulate Annie Dow from Murray School District.  She was
our winner of the $25.00 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.  Thank you to everyone
who turned in an evaluation form on the UELMA conference.  Your feedback is
very appreciated.

Also, just a reminder to fill out the survey on advocacy.  We really want
to know what ideas you have on what we should or could be doing as an
organization.  Let's all work together and get a strong strategic plan in
place, so that we can fight for our students and for libraries across the
state. Here is the link again for those of you who have not taken it:
http://goo.gl/forms/z01jM70Er0

Finally, thank you to all the people who volunteered to be on the 2016-2017
Conference Committee. I will be in contact with you all very soon!  I am
excited to work with so many willing people.  It is going to be a lot of
fun and I can't wait to get started.

Hope you all have a great day.

Michelle Miles
Past-President