[Library Media] The Story Crossroads Festival April 15-16 at the Viridian Event Center

Fawn BMorgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:37:07 MDT 2016

Thanks for the Story Crossroads event tip, Juan.

Librarians are storytellers. Teachers are storytellers. I missed the Weber
State festival this year, so I can get my fix this way. I learned a long
time ago that I am a visual learner, I like to listen, but I love to SEE a
story told - one of the reasons I love these events.

Makes me think about how important visually marketing your library through
the Internet and other social media is to the success of school libraries.
This blog gives some good tips to marketing your program visually:
http://blog.scoop.it/2016/03/29/5-ways-to-use-visuals-as-the-foundation-of-your-content/.
I particularly liked the article about the psychology of colors that was
linked from the blog:
https://www.quicksprout.com/the-complete-guide-to-understand-customer-psychology-chapter-4/

SEEING so many of you at the recent UELMA conference while sitting at the
PALS table was such a joy! You all are carrying on energetically,
faithfully, and admirably!

Fawn Morgan