[Library Media] Take Action for Libraries

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Dec 1 09:51:09 MST 2015

Hello, all!

Just a suggestion that your support should be sent from your personal phone, e-mail and/or Twitter accounts instead of your district accounts so as not to violate your district’s policies.

Thank you for participating!
Sarah Herron
UELMA Vice Chairman

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661 x2202
Fax: 801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore