[Library Media] Elementary Library Technology Teacher Opening - Salt Lake School District

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Oct 26 10:00:31 MDT 2015

Hello,  all,

There is an immediate opening for an Elementary Library Technology Teacher in the Salt Lake City School District. This job is not available for in-District transfers.

Here is the link to the SLCSD Human Resources Department: http://www.slcschools.org/departments/human-resources/job-opportunities/ .

The job information is as follows:

Library Technology Teacher
Meadowlark Elementary School
Job # 1490

SLCSD realizes that many teachers are under contract for this school year. Please share this information with people that you know.

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661 x2202
Fax: 801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP