[Library Media] Showing Movies

Selena Campbell selenakcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:49:27 MDT 2015

Our school purchased a public performance site license from Movie Licensing
USA. It covers our school campus for movies shown from the major movie
production companies and their website explains any legal ramifications
regarding fundraising etc...
http://www.movlic.com/
They specifically work with schools and libraries.

Selena Campbell
Northridge HS, Layton, UT
Media Knight Library