[Library Media] feedback re: working with UEN

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Mon Jun 15 16:16:31 MDT 2015

Colleagues, please see message below. We as your help to provide important feedback to UEN and our grant funders. Thanks!

To help understand how public media can better serve our community, we're participating in a national research project coordinated by Nine Network of Public Media in St. Louis. Will you take few minutes to answer some questions about your experience with UEN as a public media partner?

Here's the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2148575/Partner-Survey-June-2015 <http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2148575/Partner-Survey-June-2015%20>

The survey is part of UEN's participation in a national initiative called American Graduate, a project focused on improving high school and college completion rates. Should you have any questions about the survey, please contact Courtney Dowdall (cdowdall at ketc.org<mailto:cdowdall at ketc.org>), Evaluation Manager for Nine Network.

To learn more about UEN's Utah American Graduate project, visit www.uen.org/americangraduate/<http://www.uen.org/americangraduate/>.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Sincerely,

Jenn Gibbs