[Library Media] E-books

Karen Larson Karen.Larson at slcschools.org
Mon Jun 15 12:14:27 MDT 2015

We will be experimenting with this next year.

I have a hand-me-down ipad and several Humble Bundles loaded on it to lend out with-in the library.

I am hoping to use it as a hand held scanner for inventory and to access the catalog during busy times.

-Karen Larson

Open Classroom Charter School

Salt Lake City