[Library Media] library

Kathy Ballard kathy.ballard at monticelloacademy.net
Tue Jun 9 14:02:51 MDT 2015

I love books so buying books, processing books and sharing books are high
on my favorite things.

I enjoy reading to the students and getting them into a great book.

I like teaching them and seeing them learn the concepts in the state
library core.

I dislike dealing with disruptive and disrespectful students.

I really hate the last two weeks of the year as I try to gather the books
from students.

Kathy Ballard
Librarian
Monticello Academy