[Library Media] Question for current Library teachers

Kara Budge Kara.Budge at slcschools.org
Tue Jun 9 10:50:02 MDT 2015

?Library teachers:

I am working on a library endorsement and have a few questions that I would like to pose to those of you willing to respond.  You may respond to my e-mail directly or through the listserve.?  I appreciate a response to all or select questions. Thanks in advance for your help.

1.  How do you collaborate with teachers, administrators and community?

2.  What technology piece do you find most useful for students using your library?

3.  How do you advocate and promote events, your services, books?

Thank you!

Kara Budge
Social Studies Department
West High School