[Library Media] Pioneer Online Library: Gale's Research in Context

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Jun 4 11:20:51 MDT 2015

Hello,

You will now find a link to Gale’s new Research in Context (grades 6-8) via Pioneer Online Library

http://pioneer.uen.org - use the “Gale Reference Collection Grades 6-8” button.  You will find a "Tip Sheet (pdf)” for this product as well.

Justin Brooksby mentioned on May 26th

Research In Context will be available alongside the existing resources in Pioneer Library through late-September 2015. The coexistence of the products allows time for you to become acquainted to the new resource before the change. In the Fall, Gale will automatically redirect all existing resources to Research In Context and access to the previous platforms will no longer be available.

We also added a link to the new Pioneer Library Classroom Activities page < http://www.uen.org/pioneerlibraryactivities/ > at the top of each Pioneer Online  Library page. We will continue to add new activities through the year.  I would love to hear your suggestions - so please send them to me.

Hope you are all doing well and let me know if you need anything from UEN.

Thank you.

-- Karen