[Library Media] UELMA Survey

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Fri May 29 12:22:07 MDT 2015

I know your lives are all really busy right now, but could you take a few
minutes and answer a few survey questions?  I am really interested in
finding out what UELMA members would like to see happen with this
organization.  I sent the survey out in our spring newsletter, but didn't
get a lot of responses.  If you've already done the survey, then thank
you.  If you haven't, will you please do so?  Some of the questions are
about your specific goals and plans in your own library.  I am hoping to
use these answers to guide our planning in the next conference.  Other
questions deal with the role you'd like to see UELMA take in terms of
library advocacy and performance evaluations.

I know this is a crazy time of year for all of us, but I'd really
appreciate hearing what you have to say.

Here is a link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aLCutxCw9a7fVugS9lxJKEWRkt7HV2OAqH8XGiqwVDE/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you so much in advance.  I hope you all have a great summer!

Michelle Miles
UELMA President