[Library Media] Branding

Fawn BMorgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:15:06 MDT 2015

Library Friends,

For those of you who read and gained from the article about building your
personal brand, Anna Zanarini (SL Co Library) and I recommend the website
*GrowingLeaders.com*. So much is said about preparing young Millennials for
the workplace, you might be interested in
http://growingleaders.com/leadership-training-young-professionals/ and some
of the other videos. And to augment your media literacy lessons, be sure to
look at the free eBook about the power of images!

Fawn