[Library Media] Glory redux

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu May 7 11:41:13 MDT 2015

Debera:

No - you have to own your own VHS copy before you can make the DVD copies
you now need.  No sharing with other libraries.  That is breaking copyright
in my mind by trying to avoid paying for something in the format that it is
available.  You could call Karrie with ALA and ask her, perhaps?

Cindy

--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School