[Library Media] Looking for "Glory" - movie edited for educational use

Jeraldene Albrecht jeraldene.albrecht at jordandistrict.org
Thu Apr 30 11:09:52 MDT 2015

Hold on before purchasing the DVD from Swank Motion Pictures. After talking
to Kaitlyn it is an airplane edited version. One of the librarians in our
district called and talked to them about purchasing it for her school. When
looking at what an airplane edited version is it varies from country to
country/flight to flight. We as a district are going to wait until we can
get a confirmed rating.
Just a heads up.
Jeri Albrecht