[Library Media] Looking for "Glory" - movie edited for educational use

Luanne Olson_media olson at alpinedistrict.org
Tue Apr 28 11:23:27 MDT 2015

You can purchase a DVD copy of the education edition from Swank Motion
Picture for $295.  Shipping is $26.  The Film ID # is 0014238.

Contact Swank Motion Pictures and talk with Kaitlyn Morgan at
1-800-876-5577.  Kaitlyn had me talk with Donna at 1-314-984-6148
who processed the purchase.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Mariah Overlock <
moverlock at providencehall.com> wrote:

> I've scoured the net and it looks like a great many schools in the country
> can't find this video either.  Several years ago "Glory" (Denzel
> Washington) was released on VHS in a PG edited version for educational
> purposes.  Does anyone have a magical link of one for purchase? Or would
> any of your great schools in the area be willing to interlibrary loan it to
> me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> *Mariah Overlock*
> *Head School Librarian*
> *Providence Hall International **Baccalaureate*
> *moverlock at providencehall.com <moverlock at providencehall.com>*
> www.providencehall.com

Luanne Olson
Director of Instructional Media