[Library Media] Looking for "Glory" - movie edited for educational use

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Tue Apr 28 10:35:47 MDT 2015

I am hoping someone has an answer for this, because I have been looking for
years.  In fact, i have even called licensing at Sony Pictures, but not a
single one of my messages has been answered.  I am about ready to take
their silence as permission to convert the movie to a DVD format, if I knew
how to do that.  Because I have been diligent in trying to obtain
permission, but i am being ignored.

Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Mariah Overlock <
moverlock at providencehall.com> wrote:

> I've scoured the net and it looks like a great many schools in the country
> can't find this video either.  Several years ago "Glory" (Denzel
> Washington) was released on VHS in a PG edited version for educational
> purposes.  Does anyone have a magical link of one for purchase? Or would
> any of your great schools in the area be willing to interlibrary loan it to
> me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> *Mariah Overlock*
> *Head School Librarian*
> *Providence Hall International **Baccalaureate*
> *moverlock at providencehall.com <moverlock at providencehall.com>*
> www.providencehall.com

Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School