[Library Media] Random question

Whiting, Joshua jwhiting at graniteschools.org
Thu Apr 23 12:37:49 MDT 2015

This probably isn’t the one she’s looking for but it’s the one she really needs.

[http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1189089521l/1842761.jpg]

My bets are on The Lost Kingdom, though, which is also an awesome book.

Josh Whiting
Digital Librarian | Educational Technology Dept. | Granite School District
385-646-7128 | jwhiting at graniteschools.org<mailto:jwhiting at graniteschools.org> | Twitter: @jdwhiting<https://twitter.com/jdwhiting>
http://www.graniteschools.org/edtech/
http://granitemedia.org<http://granitemedia.org/>