[Library Media] Opportunity-LSTA Grant Reviewers Needed

Donna Morris dmorris at utah.gov
Tue Apr 21 22:45:21 MDT 2015

The State Library recently announced two LSTA Grant opportunities: an
EXPRESS Round and a REGULAR Round. We are now putting together advisory
groups for evaluating grant applications in the areas of:

·  Collections

·  Technology

·  Digitization

If you'd like to serve as an evaluator and your institution is NOT an
applicant in this current round, please contact me Donna Jones Morris
dmorris at utah.gov 801.715.6770 by noon Monday, April 27.

The work involves evaluating the applications in one area and participating
in up to two online conference calls. The timeline is review process for
the EXPRESS Round must be completed by May 13th and for the REGULAR Round
by July 10th.

Serving as a grant evaluator is a great opportunity to learn *from the
inside* what it takes to design a truly effective library project and you
will learn tips and tricks to writing a winning grant proposal.

Please consider serving and contact me today!

--
*Donna Jones Morris, State Librarian*
*Director, Utah State Library Division/Department of Heritage and Arts*

*State agency hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*