[Library Media] UETN's Request for Input

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Apr 16 12:33:46 MDT 2015

In preparation for our annual strategic planning, the Utah Education and Telehealth Network (UETN) is asking for feedback from as many UEN and UTN stakeholders as possible.

Please take a moment and complete the online SWOT Analysis.

http://www.uen.org/swot/

SWOT stands for Strengths - Weaknesses - Opportunities - Threats

Please forward this request to others.  We will be gathering input until May 15, 2015.

Thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>