[Library Media] Britannica Elementary Collection Now Available in Kids InfoBits!

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Tue Apr 7 09:57:11 MDT 2015

Hello,

I just received this announcement from Gale / Engage Learning regarding updates to Kids InfoBits.

Also, it was brought to my attention that we separated the Gale Reference Collections incorrectly on http://pioneer.uen.org.  We should have 3 - not 2 - links:

- Kids InfoBits
- Gale Reference Collection - Grades 6-8
- Gale Reference Collection - Grades 9-12

Please contact me if you have input - otherwise I will just move forward with that change.

Lastly, here is a link to the Gale webinar recordings:

https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=c742e4eb46bd165c3b604f5e0280d399

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Karen

Begin forwarded message: