[Library Media] Posting & Digital Libraries

Fawn Morgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:20:41 MDT 2015

I'm hoping someone at UEN (Karen?) could please share once again the
address to post to this listserv. I was recently in conversation with some
who weren't aware that any subscriber can post. Also, I have lost the
address to the archive. Perhaps there are some that aren't aware that there
is an archive of postings that can be browsed. If you post a query and get
can be a great resource to each other.

Here is a post to a discussion on the International Libraries Network:
http://interlibnet.org/2015/03/24/different-libraries-around-the-world-digital-library/

*What are your favorite digital libraries used with students and teachers?*

I am taking three granddaughters to Santa Fe next week to learn about the
lives of their early Spanish and Mexican ancestors who were in New Mexico
in the 1500s & 1600s. I have been looking for resources in online digital
libraries.

Enjoy your spring break, everyone!

Fawn