[Library Media] Thanks for the great conference

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Mon Mar 23 14:35:31 MDT 2015

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed getting out of my building and saying hello
to librarians, paraprofessionals and others from all over the state.   I
always feel rejuvenated after the conference.

Thanks to the UELMA Board and the Conference Committee for all of their
hard work.  The venue was much better than I expected.  I must admit I
enjoyed having the never-ending fountain drinks during the day.  And
Coldstone was a yummy ending.

As always, I love the diversity of ideas and opinions about the details of
the library world and I thoroughly enjoy listening to other people talk for
once!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again in 2016.

--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School