[Library Media] Conference Presentation Essential Questions

Michelle Melville Michelle.Melville at slcschools.org
Mon Mar 23 12:27:37 MDT 2015

Good Afternoon School Library World,

At the UELMA Conference last Friday, I presented on "Student Developed Essential Questions" and promised the attendees I would share the presentation for their use.  Feel free to use it for your reference or when training teachers.  Also, embedded in the presentation are the resources I provided in paper format.  You will find my talking notes typed under each slide.

Below this email you will find additional resources and you will find attachments I referred to in the presentation.

Feel free to email me if any of you have further questions.

Here is the link to the presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gScMxXP3vxMz2gL-YGXtgUj048Np6YRKYsev871jPRA/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the secondary student presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NMBk5Z4H4Qhqay9MJzehMxTcSgg0B2cRaGE7UnCvBZM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Michelle Melville
West High School