[Library Media] Fwd: ALA-FIL Pass is now available on line

Kristen Stehel kstehel at utah.gov
Fri Mar 20 10:23:44 MDT 2015

Head administrator of the Teacher Libarian listserv:

Can you please add Jessica Whetman, Utah State Library's new Training
Coordinator: jwhetman at utah.gov

Thanks!

Kristen Stehel
State Data Coordinator | Library Consultant
Utah State Library Division | Department of Heritage and Arts
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
(801) 715-6753 ( phone)
(801) 715-6767  (fax)
1-800-662-9150 (in-Utah-WATS)

State agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m.