[Library Media] UELMA Conference on FRIDAY / Venue Reminder / Badge printing

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 14:17:37 MDT 2015

We are looking forward to our conference on FRIDAY.  All the last minute
preparations are falling into place.

Reminder, the conference is at Jordan Commons (94th and State in Sandy).
Please don't drive to Ogden this year!!!  Attached is our conference booklet
to assist you in planning for the breakout sessions at this year's
conference.

Finally, don't forget to print your registration badge and bring it to the
conference.  Although we can help you print it at the conference if you
forget, it will facilitate the registration process for everyone if you
bring your badge already printed.  This is the URL to print your
registration badge:
https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/print_badge/index.php?eventid=76