[Library Media] March 20th UELMA Conference / Badge Printing / Early Registration Extended

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 14:49:34 MDT 2015

Registration

Most of you are already registered for our UELMA conference next week, March
20th, at Jordan Commons (94th and State).  For those of you that haven't
registered for the conference, please take a moment to do so.  We have
extended the early registration deadline to THIS FRIDAY in order to get the
most accurate count possible to our lunch provider, Zupas.  Use this link to
register.

https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/attendee.php?eventid=76

Preprint Your Conference Badge

This year there will be no waiting in line at the conference to check in,
you will simply need to have your badge printed ahead of time and then we
will have several people available to scan your badge which will check you
in for the conference.  It will be very quick but ONLY if you print your
badge ahead of time.  Here is the link to print your badge if you haven't
yet.  Then, DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR BADGE.

https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/print_badge/index.php?eventid=76

We look forward to seeing you at the conference next Friday!

Brian Rollins, Executive Director, UELMA

P.S.  If you can't use a credit card or pay pal to register, please don't
hesitate to contact me at brollins04 at comcast.net and I will help you
register so you can use a check from your school or district.