[Library Media] Utah State Library Division Staffing Changes Announced

Donna Morris dmorris at utah.gov
Wed Mar 4 19:21:36 MST 2015

*Juan Tomás Lee* has been been promoted and is the Utah State Library (USL)
Library Development Program Manager.

*Jessica Whetman *has been hired and is the USL Continuing Education
Coordinator.

*Colleen Eggett*, USL Library Resources Program Manager, is leaving the
Utah State Library on March 5.  She will be the Director of the American
Fork Public Library starting March 9.  Please direct inquires that would
have been sent to Colleen to *Ron Van Harten*, USL Administrative Services
Manager.  We will be posting the Library Resources Program Manager position
on the State Jobs Site.

*Dr. Stephen Matthews*, USL Grants Coordinator, retired effective March 1.
 If you have questions about Grants please contact *Juan Tomás Lee.  *The
Grants Coordinator-Public Library Consultant position is posted on the
State Jobs Site.

*David Valentine* has been promoted and is the USL Multistate Center West
(MSCW) Director.

*Joe Esquivel* has been promoted and is the Administrative Assistant for
the USL MSCW.

Please join me in congratulating all of these people.

--
*Donna Jones Morris, State Librarian*
*Director, Utah State Library Division/Department of Heritage and Arts*

*State agency hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*