[Library Media] March 20th conference update: Early Registration Sessions

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 12:02:45 MST 2015

Our March 20th conference is fast approaching.  Please take a moment to
register if you haven't already before the early registration deadline
(March 10th).

https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/attendee.php?eventid=76

I am looking forward to this conference more than any in recent memory.  Not
only do we get to attend the keynote sessions (Nathan Hale and Shannon Hale)
in the comfort of the theatre seating at Jordan Commons (94th and State in
Sandy), but we also have a popcorn break in the morning and Cold Stone ice
cream for the afternoon break.  And last but not least, there are free
drinks all day in your UELMA supplied tumbler.  There is plenty of free
parking and we are happy that Zupas is catering our lunch this year.

Let me know if you have any problems registering.  Although we prefer
registration using either a credit card or paypal, we can also accept a
check if needed.  Please let me know and I will help you with your
registration questions.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Brian Rollins

Executive Director