[Library Media] I contacted World Book - need more information

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Feb 26 11:38:24 MST 2015

Hello everyone.  Thank you so much for your quick responses re: World Book Kids.  Luckily a vast majority of you are able to access it without a problem.

I just called World Book and they said that a few others have reported this problem and they have a ticket open, but they would like me to send more details.

So, here is a request to everyone (except for Mike and Jamie at Wasatch SD) who cannot access World Book Kids:

Please send karen at uen.org<mailto:karen at uen.org> (no need to send it to everyone) the following information:

- Operating System (e.g. Windows 7 or Mac OS X)

- Browser and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 9, Safari 8.0.3)

- Any other relevant details.

Thank you in advance.  It is great working with such wonderfully responsive and dedicated people around the state.

-- Karen