[Library Media] Please check World Book Kids

Joseph Nielsen Joseph.Nielsen at slcschools.org
Thu Feb 26 10:19:55 MST 2015

Isn’t it interesting how many of us do not read and follow directions – just like the kids I teach. I quote from the bottom of Karen’s email – “Thank you in advance and again, you only need to contact me if you are having problems too.
Thank you.
-- Karen

Just saying, folks…
Hope you have a good day, I got a smile on my face for a change.

Joseph R. Nielsen
Library Technology Teacher
Hawthorne Elementary
Salt Lake City School District