[Library Media] UELMA February Newsletter - Spring Conference Fast Approaching

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 17:44:29 MST 2015

Please take a moment to read our newsletter.  Also, the March 20th
conference is fast approaching.  The venue (at Jordan Commons) is pretty
extraordinary.  Also, there is a full roster of great speakers on tap again
this year, including our keynote speakers of Nathan Hale and Shannon Hale.
Please take a moment to register using our new online registration system
before the early registration period ends.

https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/attendee.php?eventid=76

Let me know if somehow you can't register using the provided link.  We can
help you.

Brian Rollins

Executive Director

UELMA