[Library Media] Leadership opportunity working with a readers' advisory team project

Kristen Stehel kstehel at utah.gov
Fri Jan 30 08:56:14 MST 2015

Greetings!

As program director for ILEAD USA (Innovative Librarians Explore, Apply,
and Discover), I am looking for 1 or 2 librarians interested in being on a
readers' advisory team project involving leadership, technology, and
collaboration. The program is funded by by a Laura Bush 21st Century grant.

Here is more information: http://heritage.utah.gov/library/ilead

It would be a time-intensive commitment involving the following in-person
dates.

   1. March 23-26, 2015
   2. June 22-25, 2015
   3. October 26-29, 2015

Please let me know if you are interested! Details about the program are
very lengthy, and I am happy to provide more information.

Best wishes,

Kristen
_______________________________

Kristen Stehel
ILEAD Program Director
Utah State Library Division | Department of Heritage and Arts
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
(801) 715-6753 ( phone)
(801) 715-6767  (fax)
1-800-662-9150 (in-Utah-WATS)

State agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m.

​