[Library Media] UELMA March 20th Conference Registration Now Open!

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 09:36:01 MST 2015

Please plan to join us for our March 20th event.  There is a whole slate of
wonderful break-out sessions and keynote speakers.  In addition, the
location this year at Jordan Commons is frankly awesome.  More specific
information will be posted in the coming days on our website, Facebook page
and Twitter.  Don't hesitate to share this registration link with your
colleagues who would be interested in going to the conference.

https://merchant.washk12.org/blackplum_live/attendee.php?eventid=76