[Library Media] New Young Adult Literature class

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Wed Jan 14 11:41:02 MST 2015

Hello - it is me again.  I am starting a New Young Adult Literature class
through Jordan District. The class starts on Tuesday, February 24th at 4:30
pm.  You can access registration at https://jpls.truenorthlogic.com/
After you log-in, click on the calendar that appears and find the date and
time for the class and you can register.

I do not have any answers about registering for the JPLS system.  Amanda
Hansen (amanda.hansen at jordandistrict.org) may be able to help you.

If 50 books a year at UELMA is not enough.  If you would like to try your
hand at writing a book review.  If you can't ever find enough books to
read, then please join me for a YA Lit class that is chockfull what is new
and shiny in YA Lit.

If you could pass this info on to your teachers or your YA Lit friends, it
would be MUCH appreciated!

Cindy
--
Cindy Mitchell