[Library Media] Librarian Practices Evaluation

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Tue Jan 13 17:45:47 MST 2015

http://kissthebook.org/uesls/

As my culminating project for my Master's degree, I finished a possible
personal professional evaluation for a school librarian in Utah.  This was
a project I started when I was the president of UELMA oh so many years ago.

Despite its title, this is not an official evaluation of any sort as it
currently stands.  *However - if you are game, I would LOVE to have you, my
fellow librarians of all types of libraries, read through this, fill out
the rubric for yourself, and send me your results.*

Feel free to share the rubric and results with your principal if you'd like
also.  This may be adopted on the state level in some form, but it is kind
of out of my hands now.

Thanks for any feedback!  And thank you for all of your hard work on behalf
of all of your students.

Cindy

--
Cindy Mitchell