[Library Media] One of ours?

M G Durrant mgd at ucet.org
Mon Jan 5 13:59:03 MST 2015

After I wrote my earlier email, I realized that Class of 2015 seniors were born in 1996-97, not 1998 (unless very precocious). There are no Rebecca Petersons born in 1996 who are currently enrolled (well, there is one, but she shows up on Electronic High School only).

There are no Rebecca Petersons for whom it is her middle name who were born in 1996 or 1997.

There are no Rebecca PetersEns born in the pertinent years either.

Tuacahn and Sp Fork are out.

So we are left with Skyline or West Jordan.

Guy Durrant
Daggett SD