[Library Media] Fwd: Best Books of 2014, at American Indians in Children's Literature

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Dec 11 17:14:34 MST 2014

*If you are looking for culturally authentic native american children's
literature, here's a list of the BEST BOOKS OF 2014 in the American Indians
in Children's Literature (AICL) website. Debbie Reese includes her reviews
of each title and some illustrations/art from the books. She has comics,
picture books, a couple for middle schools and some for high schools.*

*Enjoy!*