[Library Media] Sound familiar?

Fawn Morgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:48:01 MST 2014

Michelle

I love this approach. Questioning, I have always felt, was the key to
excellent research. Turning an essential question into a thesis after doing
background research, and then doing more research to support the thesis
produces excellent results. This was the process I used whenever I could
convince the teacher. As Marilyn states, jumping to the thesis and skipping
the background research is easier and quicker, but doesn't develop those
critical thinking skills.

Fawn