[Library Media] Sound familiar?

Marilyn Walker Marilyn.Walker at slcschools.org
Fri Dec 5 14:52:16 MST 2014

Thanks Michelle, for validating what I have thought for years. I followed your outline when I was in college writing research papers. It was the only approach that made sense to me. I try to get the students to do the same when teaching research. My problem is when the teacher insists on doing it the other way. Thanks again.

Marilyn Walker
Library Technology Teacher
Escalante Elementary
Salt Lake School District