[Library Media] UELMA Newsletter

Brian Rollins brollins04 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 14:30:35 MST 2014

My apologies if you are receiving this newsletter twice.  We have heard that
some might not have received it.

Please notice this year's conference date.  We are excited about the program
this year, which is coming together already.  The keynote and many other
speakers are already committed.  More information is coming.

Brian Rollins

Executive Director

UELMA

P.S.  Here is some information about UCET that we have been asked to pass
along.

UCET - April 2 & 3rd - Thursday and Friday -

Herriman High School

11917 S 6000 W, Herriman, UT 84096
(801) 567-8530

PARTICIPATE IN THE #UCET15 PRE-CONFERENCE #TECHELEVATED CHALLENGE!

THE THEME

The UCET board is excited to announce the theme of the 2015 UCET Conference:
UCET Tech Elevated

THE CHALLENGE

Will you be attending the UCET conference this year? Let the world know!
Take a photo of yourself in well-known Utah locations showing off your
"elevated" tech, then post your photo on your favorite social media sites
with the hashtag: #techelevated.

 <http://www.ucet.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/techelevated.jpg>
techelevated

In your photos, be sure to hold your technology (your phone, your tablet,
whatever!) with both hands above your head. Take your photos in places like
Utah national parks, monuments, and any other places in the state that
represent Utah to you. Post your photos on social media sites like
<https://twitter.com/ucet> Twitter,
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/25515225447/> Facebook,
<http://instagram.com/> Instagram, and  <http://pinterest.com/> Pinterest.

THE PRIZE

The people who post the best and most popular photos will win complementary
UCET registration! One winner will be selected each month from now until
UCET. So start posting!